Transforming Prayers- Ephesians, Philipians, Colossians, & Psalm 91



Praying these prayers out loud! Will cause your mind and heart to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit. As you continue to renew your heart and mind to these scriptures, a transformation takes place in your heart and you will begin to understand what your Father is telling you through the Scriptures. You will come to understand your Father's Heart and Nature. Your Spiritual Eyes will be opened and you will grow in your love toward our Father and your spiritual brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus! For three years now I have consistently spoken these prayers over my life and my heart and mind have been daily renewed to be in line with the Word of God! 

Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians Prayers, & Psalm 91 in First Person Ephesians1:16-23(NLT) Father God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, thank you for giving me spiritual wisdom and insight so that I might grow in your knowledge of God. I pray that my heart will be flooded with light so that I can understand the confident hope You have given to me your holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance. I also pray that I will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for me who believes in You. 

Ephesians3:16-21(NLT) I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in my heart as I trust in him. My roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may I have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is for me. May I experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then I will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen. 

Philippians 1:9-11 (NLT) I pray that my love will overflow more and more, and that I will keep on growing in knowledge and understanding...so that I may live a pure and blameless life until the day of Christ’s return. May I always be filled with the fruit of my salvation—the righteous character produced in my life by Jesus Christ—for this will bring much glory and praise to God. 

Colossians 1:9-14 (NLT) I ask You Father God to give me complete knowledge of Your will and to give me spiritual wisdom and understanding. Then the way I live will always honor and please You, and my life will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, I will grow as I learn to know God better and better. We also pray that I will be strengthened with all Your glorious power so I will have all the endurance and patience I need. May I be filled with joy, always thanking about You Father. You have enabled me to share in Your inheritance that belongs to Your people, who live in the light. For You have rescued me from the kingdom of darkness and transferred me into the Kingdom of Your dear Son, who purchased my freedom and forgave my sins. 

Psalms 91:1-16 (NLT) I live in the shelter of the Most High I find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: You alone are my refuge, my place of safety; you are my God, and I trust in You. For you have rescued me from every trap and protected me from deadly disease. You have covered me with Your feathers. You will shelter me with Your wings. Your faithful promises are my armor and protection. I am not afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day. I do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday. Though a thousand fall at my side, though ten thousand are dying around me, these evils will not touch me. Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished. I have made the Lord my refuge, I have made the Most High my shelter, no evil will conquer me; no plague will come near me or my home. For My Father has ordered his angels to protect me wherever I go. They will hold me up with their hands so I won’t even hurt my foot on a stone. I will trample upon lions and cobras; I will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet! The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When I call on Him, He answers; He is with me troubles. He will rescue and honor me . He will reward me with a long life and give me my salvation.”

Comments

Popular Posts